CROWNS OF FAITH
PREPARE. RESTORE. CONQUER. 🏹
“Faith can move mountains.
So why are you stumbling on a little rock?”
PRIVACY, DONATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our email forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Use of “Cookies”
All donations and payments provided to crownsoffaith.org are transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption through the PayPal.com secure site. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it.
Other Web Sites
Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you enter another Web site for which crownsoffaith.org has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Donation and Payment Policy
All donations are nonrefundable. Payments will be refunded if you do not receive the item(s).
If you have comments or questions about any of our policies or our website, please contact us at (877) 215-4411 during office hours Monday thru Friday (8a.m. – 7p.m. CST).
You can also click on the CONTACT link to send us an email or message.
Our mailing address is:
CROWNS OF FAITH
PO Box 3442
Saginaw, MI 48605